Numerous law practice are simply renting area when it pertains to their internet marketing.
Whether it’s Google pay-per-click (PAY PER CLICK) advertisements, Buy Facebook Verification Ads, or social media, these channels often yield only short-lived wins. As soon as you pull the investment, your results disappear totally.
Your website, on the other hand, can be a 24/7 selling tool for your law office practice. It can efficiently become your greatest asset, getting leads and cases while you sleep.
In this guide, we’ll discuss how to turn your site into the ultimate marketing tool for your law practice and generate 7 figures in income for your business.
A Well-Optimized Law Office Site Can Yield Big Results
With your law firm’s site, you can utilize content marketing to your advantage to generate lucrative results for your service. Material and SEO enable you to attract users organically and convert traffic passively into new cases for your law practice.
As an example, a high-ranking website in a competitive market getting 1,000 users per month can get big results:
- Transform visitors at 2-5% = 20-50 leads.
- Convert even 10-20% of leads = 2-10 cases.
- Average $8000 earnings per case = $16,000-$80,000 monthly earnings from one page.
Over the course of a year, this could cause high six-figures to seven-figures in profits!
The Foundations Of A Revenue-Generating Law Office Website
At its core, your law firm site must serve to talk to the requirements, has a hard time, and interests of your target audience. It needs to be laser-focused on your practice area, who you serve, and what you need to provide.
With this in mind, a well-crafted site material method need to specify:
- Your organization objectives (the cases you desire).
- What rivals are doing.
- What pages to compose and keywords to target.
- How to utilize your material budget.
- Your editorial calendar.
- The purpose/intent of each page.
- PR and backlink technique.
Listed below, we’ll dive deeper into how to establish this technique, construct out incredible material, and attain your seven-figure profits goals.
1. Define The Cases You Desired
The primary step to developing a successful site marketing method is to specify the kinds of legal cases you want.
This activity will help you figure out the types of individuals you wish to reach, the type of content you must develop, and the types of SEO keywords you require to target.
That way, you end up marketing to a more particular subset of potential customers, instead of a broad variety of users.
Not exactly sure where to set your focus? Here are a few concerns that might assist:
- Which of your cases are the most successful?
- What kinds of cases are you not getting enough of?
- In what markets are you greatest?
- In which markets do you wish to improve?
- Exist any practice areas you wish to explore?
At the end of this activity, you might decide that you wish to attract more household law cases, foreclosure law cases, or DUI cases– whatever it is, getting hyper-focused on the types of cases you wish to draw in will only make your website marketing even more powerful.
2. Recognize Your Top Rivals
Among the best methods to “hack” your site marketing strategy is to determine what’s working for your competitors.
By “rivals” we imply law office that are working to draw in the types of cases you’re attempting to bring in, at the exact same level at which your law office is presently running.
I say this since I see lots of law practice trying to out beat and outrank the “huge” fish and this can feel like a losing battle. You wish to set your sights on your closest rivals, rise above them, and then get more competitive with your strategy.
Here are a few methods to identify your closest rivals:
- Conduct a Google search of your legal practice location + your service location (e.g., “family law Kirkland”, “DUI legal representative LA”, “Denver probate attorney” etc). Keep in mind of the top-ranking domains (i.e., sites).
- Use SEO tools like Semrush or Ahrefs to search your domain. These tools will typically surface close competitors to your domain.
- Utilizing the exact same tools above, conduct organic research on your domain to see what keywords you are currently ranking for. Browse these keywords in Google and see what other domains turn up.
- Use these tools to determine the domain authority (DA) of your domain. Compare this to the other top-ranking domains to see which domains have an authority score that resembles your own.
Make sure to look at your recognized organization rivals as well.
These might or may not be ranking well in Google Search, however it’s still worth a peek to see if they are targeting any high-priority keywords that your site need to be targeting.
3. Conduct A Material Audit Of Your Website
Your next action is to conduct an audit of your current site. This will allow you to take stock of what content is carrying out well, and what content requires enhancement.
Initially, start with your main service pages.
Use SEO tools like Semrush or Ahrefs once again to examine the rank (position), efficiency, and keywords of each page. Recognize any pages that are ranking low, or not at all.
Then, find “low-hanging fruit” pages. These are the pages that are ranking around position 5-10. They require less effort to optimize to reach those greater rank positions– compared to pages ranking at, state, position 59.
Next, utilize the exact same tools to conduct a “gap analysis” (most SEO tools have this function).
This compares your site’s performance to that of your closest competitors. It will reveal you a list of keywords that your rivals are ranking for that your site is not ranking for at all.
Finally, create a stock of what pages you currently have, which need to be revised, and which you need to create. Doing so will assist you stay arranged and remain on job when developing your material strategy.
4. Strategy Your Content Silos
By this action, you will have a pretty good idea of what pages you already have, and which pages are “missing” from your strategy (based on the list of keywords you are not yet targeting).
From here, you will plan what’s called “content silos”.
Here is the standard process:
- Evaluation an existing service page (if you have one) and optimize it as finest you can. Ideally, this is a page that’s currently carrying out well and is otherwise a “low-hanging fruit” page.
- If you don’t have any existing service pages, produce one based on one of your high-priority keywords. Once again, these should be a keyword that is implied to attract your favored type of cases.
- Next, build a “silo” of content around your primary page. To put it simply, develop new pages that are topically related to your primary service page, but that target slightly various keywords (ideally, “long-tail”, lower competitors keywords).
- Include internal links between these pages and your primary service page.
- Gradually, develop backlinks to these pages (through visitor publishing, PR, content marketing, etc)
Below is an example of a material silo technique for “personal injury:”
Image from author, November 2022
5. Identify Supporting Topics
As part of your website content technique, you’ll then want to produce other supporting material pieces. This should be content that provides worth to your potential customers.
Frequently asked questions, blog sites, and other service pages can support your primary pages.
For instance, if you are a DUI lawyer, you might wish to release a frequently asked question page that resolves the primary concerns customers have about DUI law, or a post titled “What to Do When You Get a DUI.”
There are a couple of tools you can utilize to research study supporting topics:
- Semrush– Use this tool to recognize untapped keywords, content topics, and more.
- AlsoAsked — Determine other concerns people have actually looked for appropriate to your primary topic.
- Respond to the general public– Use this search listening tool to recognize subjects and questions associated with your practice area.
Below is an example of how the complete material silo can come together for “Los Angeles Automobile Mishap Lawyer:”
Image from author, November 2022 6. Build An Editorial Calendar Once you have all of your content concepts down on paper, it’s time to establish your
editorial calendar. This is basically a strategy of what material you need to create when you want to publish it, and
what keywords you prepare to target. This can be as simple as a Google Sheet or as elegant as a job management tool(like Monday.com or Asana). Here are a few tips to get you began: Always focus on main pages. These must be the first content pieces you create on your
website. Develop or revise your main pages and
- monitor their efficiency. Usage Google Analytics and other SEO tools to keep your eye on how
- your content is carrying out. Depending on spending plan and seriousness, you may start with all primary pages, or go silo by silo. Determine which service pages are essential to you.
- You can develop all of your primary pages at once, or establish the whole silo as you go. Keep a record of your target keywords. Just because you” enhance “for them does not mean your content will automatically rank for your target keywords.
- In your editorial calendar, monitor the keywords you wish to target– by page– so you have a record of your original SEO technique. What Makes A Winning Law Firm Site Method? The secret to achieving seven figures with your law practice site is material. Material permits you to target
your ideal customers, attract your preferred cases, engage your audience, and so much more. A well-thought-out material strategy will empower your site
to attain more for your company than any other marketing channel could! Above, I outline a few actions to developing this type of
winning method. But, attaining excellence takes some time. I recommend keeping your eye on the prize, keeping an eye on performance, and making updates as you go along. This will help you reach your desired outcome. More resources: Included Image: PanuShot/Best SMM Panel